Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'z one tired puppee

Yesturday waz a VERY. LONG. DAY.

Furst, mommee took me to a Pet Fair. She sez it wuz the biggest 'doption event in Phillydelphia's history. It was organized by a group of peepel who are trying to make Phillydelphia a "no-kill" city, which would meen that no doggies would be sent Over the Rainbow jus 'cuz there wuzn't enuff room for them at the shelter. These peepel spread the message of spay/neuter, adoption, and "responsible dog ownership" (which means not makin' your doggie live outside, and givin' him his shots (ouchie!), and makin' sure he's trained an' stuff).

Anyway, it wuz kinda hot, and there were SO MANY peepel and doggies there that I wuz uncomfortable, so Mommee taked me home again, and just let me take a nap in the bedroom.

Then, we went to my cuzin Dakota's house! Would you beleev that he's bigger than me?! (I meen, of course, he's bigger than me, cuz I'm just a little 1o-pound puppee). He wuz very excited to see me. I wuz a little nervous cuz he was SO BIG, but we did play chase in Dakota's yard, but I wuz more interested in the food smells! They had the Cheezburger Machine going! Then we went inside and watched the hockee game. Everybuddy was yelling an' stuff but it was happy yelling, cuz our team won!

Then we went home again, and I got my dinner kibbles (yum yum yum), and I got a Kong(!), cuz Mommee had to go owt again, but this time I couldn't go, but I was happy about that, cuz that was a LONG DAY, and I wuz a tired puppee.

No comments:

Post a Comment