Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recap of visit wif Mommee

So, Daddee drived me to the puppie store (not that they sell puppies, but they sell stuff for puppies) and guess who was there! My mommee! I hopped around to tell her that I missed her.

I didn't get to go into the puppie store. Mommee said she already buyed me treats. I got into her car and Daddee put my crate in her car.

Mommee drived me home, put my crate together . . . AND STUCK ME IN IT! AND LEFT! She said she had to take one of the baby kitties to meet its new mommee. She wasn't gone too long, and she let me out of my crate when I came back.

So, I was laying in my favorite spot on the windowsill, and these two people came over! But they didn't come to meet me -- they came to visit that mean older kittie that lives in Mommee's office. They might 'dopt her.

So, after they left, Mommee took me to my most favoritest place on teh Earf. DOGGEE PARK!! There was SO MANY other doggies there! There was labs, and golden retrievers, and pibbles, and my most favoritest . . . a husky! They're just so darn attractive. I wanted to "say hi" but I think she knew what I was up to, and just kept running away from me. And I tried to catch her, but she was faster than me.

AND there was a huge puddle of water! Almost like a little pond! So I splashed around in it. Mommee yelled at me that I was getting dirty, but I didn't care! At least I didn't lay down in it, like that golden retriever did!

Then we went home and had noms for dinner. It was the bestest day ever.

Went for walkies with Reese this morning. Then Mommee kleened up the house. Then she used this weird-looking brush on me. But, boy, did it pull out lots of old, loose fur! She called it a "Furminator." Reese loved getting Furminated. She rolled over to have her belly Furminated!

Then . . . the indignity started. Mommee pulled out this red suit from the closet. And put it on me. And put antlers on Reese. And took out the camera. She sed she was takin' pikshurs fer somethin' called a Crimmas card. She breaked her 'spensive camera lens, so then she started usin' her pikshur-taker on her cell phone.

So, Mommee packed up my stuff, and now I'm jus' waitin' for Daddee to come gets me to go back to Gramma's. Mommee said she can't handle 3 doggies durin' the week by herselfs. Cuz yeah, that Kieran doggie is STILL HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment