Sunday, October 4, 2009

My foster brudder

Mommy says that tomorrow, my foster brudder, Sirius, is going to go meet another doggie. Apparently, some guy wants to take Sirius to live with him, and this doggie belongs to that guy's brudder. If Sirius goes to live with this guy, he'd spend a lot of time with that other doggie.

I will be sad if Sirius goes to live with that guy. He's been living with us for a long time - four months! We wrestle and we cuddle together. I'll still have Reese, but she's smaller and doesn't like to play as much as Sirius does.

That's me on the right, the little white doggie. Sirius is the black doggie. And the bald guy is Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Sirius! Owen that's sweet of you to let your daddy snuggle with you like that. I snuggle with my daddy every night and love it.

    ReplyDelete